Online submission of application forms for B.Sc Nursing admissions 2017
Read carefully the following instructions before filling up the application
- The prospectus are available in the website www.mcpariyaram.com. Download and read carefully.
- Application form is available only online. Common application form is provided for management
and NRI quota seats and your choice can be ticked.
- A valid email ID is required to fill the application. Create an email ID if you do not have one. All communication will be sent by email only.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the e mail ID is correct.
- You must keep a soft copy of your photograph ready before filling the application process. Specification for photograph:- Recent, colour, face close up,
light background in JPG format. Image dimension 150 W x 200H pixels, maximum 30KB.
- You must keep ready a DD towards payment of application fee- Rs.500/- for Management seats and Rs.750/- for NRI seats.
If you apply for both Management and NRI seats, you should tick both the options and to pay fee of Rs.1250/-.
Fee can be paid as demand draft in favour of The Principal, College of Nursing, Academy of Medical Sciences Pariyaram,
payable at Kannur.
You will have to enter the DD details during the online application process.
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of merit of the applicants, in the Plus Two result.
- In the application form all details have to be filled up completely.
- Before submitting the online application the candidate must ensure that the details entered are correct.
No further modifications are allowed after submission.
- After submission of online application a computer generated registration
details will be sent to the registered e mail ID. The candidate needed to take a printout and sign the document.
The signed hard copy of the application along with DD, and relevant documents should sent to The Principal,
College of Nursing, ACME, Pariyaram Medical College P.O 670503 Kannur District on or before 5th July 2017.
The online application without hardcopy, DD for required fee and other documents will be rejected promptly,
without further notice. The NRI candidates who have already submitted application with required fee should also
apply online and to enter either the DD number or the receipt number (if cash already paid) with date.
The name of the Bank can be entered as "ACME".
- Online facility available only upto 30th June 2017 only.