Online submission of application forms for B.Sc MLT admissions 2017
Read carefully the following instructions before filling up the application
- The prospectus available in the website (www.mcpariyaram.com) should be read carefully.
- Application form is available only online. A single and common application form is provided for
management and NRI quota seats and your choice can be ticked.
- A valid email ID is required to fill the application. Create an email ID if you do not have one.
All communication will be sent by email only. It is your responsibity to ensure that the e mail ID is correct.
- You must keep a soft copy of your photograph ready before filling the application process. Specification for
photograph:- Recent, colour, face close up, light background in JPG format. Image dimension 150 W x 200H pixels,
- You must keep ready a DD towards payment of application fee- Rs.500/- for Management and NRI seats.
If you apply for both Management and NRI seats, you should tick both the options and to pay fee of Rs.1000/-.
Fee can be paid as demand draft in favour of The Principal, Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram, payable at Kannur.
You will have to enter the DD details during the online application process.
- Admission will be based on merit of the applicants. Their merit will be decided on the basis of the
marks obtained in the qualifying examination and in an interview. To arrive at this,
80% marks are given for the qualifying examination and 20% for the interview.
- Before submitting the online application the candidate must ensure that the details entered are correct.
No further modifications are allowed after submission.
- After submission of online application a computer generated registration details will be sent to the
registered e mail ID. The candidate needed to take a printout and sign the document. The signed hard copy of
the application along with DD, and relevant documents should sent to The Principal, Academy of Medical Sciences,
Pariyaram Medical College P.O 670503 Kannur District on or before 28th July 2017. The online application without hardcopy,
DD for required fee and other documents will be rejected promptly, without further notice.
- Online Registration facility available only upto 25th July 2017 only.